Come celebrate St. Patrick’s weekend at Cahernane House Hotel this year. There is no better time to experience Killarney, Kerry and the festival atmosphere in our vibrant little town. Cahernane House Hotel is just a 20 minute walk from the town centre and the incredibly beautiful surrounding countryside makes it a very special place. Killarney is also the gateway to the Ring of Kerry steeped in ancient history, blessed with warm and friendly people and offering the visitor a treasure chest of memories that will last a lifetime.
We have created a wonderful package with all things Irish for the occasion.
This 3 night package includes:
- Stay in a deluxe room
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Pint Guinness or Glass of Baileys or Irish Whiskey in The Cellar bar before dinner
- Homemade brown bread with an Irish Coffee or Irish tea/coffee on arrival
- Irish chocolates in your room
- Enjoy a Traditional Irish Music Session in the drawing room on Sunday 17th March
- Tickets to the nearby Muckross house and gardens
- Complimentary ‘Cahernane Duck’ souvenir
- Complimentary Shamrock corsage to wear to the local parade on Sunday 17th March.