If you’re looking for the perfect festive getaway, the winter wonderful offer is for you.
This 2-night experience at Cahernane House Hotel is filled exciting history tours of Cahernane and Muckross House, Christmas themed cooking demonstrations, delicious mulled wine and signature cocktails, all enjoyed with live festive Music in the ambiance of this 19th Century Manor House.
- Check in to the Cahernane House Hotel throughout the afternoon at your leisure.
- Relax with complimentary tea/coffee and rosewater biscuits on arrival. The hotel will be set for the festivities and you will be able enjoy the warmth of the open fires and twinkling lights in the lobby, drawing room and library rooms.
- Enjoy a history tour of Cahernane House – commences at 6pm in the hotel lobby.
- Finish your tour in the Cellar Bar with a complimentary sample of the Herbert cocktail - Bombay Gin, Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Fresh Lime.
- Dinner served in the Herbert Restaurant from 6.30pm*
- Start your day with breakfast served in Herbert Restaurant from 8am – 10.30am.
- Enjoy a guided walk of Muckross House - Meet in the hotel lobby for an 11am departure.
- Return to hotel for 1.30pm.
- Afternoon Tea will be served from 2.30pm.
- At 4pm, Cahernane Chefs will provide a Christmas themed food demonstration in the opulent Drawing Room.
- Mulled Wine reception from 7.30pm.
- 5 course Dinner is served in the Herbert Room from 8pm.
- Barry & Reidun duo will play festive music from 9.30pm – 11.30pm. (Singer, Guitar, Harp).
- Breakfast served in the Herbert Restaurant from 8am – 10.30am.
- Our team will bid you goodbye with Cahernane Goodies for the journey home.
Price for this package: €250 per person
- Price is based a standard room. Supplements apply for Main House and Superior Rooms.
- Dinner is Saturday night only. Friday night dinner is not included.
- Goodie bag contains homemade scone, homemade preserve and water.